Making a million in Ultimate team
The key to this involves one main ingredient……. patience. Same for all FIFA Ultimate Team versions including FIFA17. Never bought packs in FIFA and made million coins every year as shown here before. Now video to right on trading to 1 million coins. Also make sure check the blog on who to buy and sell updated often. – http://fifaaddiction.com/2122/ultimate-team-players-of-the-week
How to make coins in FIFA Ultimate team
- When Team of the Week comes out (TOTW) Good players will drop in price. This is because people sell them desperate to make coins to buy the TOTW players. Usually Wednesday at around 5 or 6pm UK time. Check our tweets for when @fifaaddiction.
- BIG TIP – 6 weeks before Team Of The Year (TOTY) and Team Of The Season sell any player worth more than 1k. Then buy them back as the market crashes or buy the team that you want as prices will be at their lowest!
- Have patience, if you want to make money quick you are going to need a lot of UT market knowledge or luck buying packs (not advised). If you are patient you can make a lot of money. Just buy squads and sell them after playing with them every night or so. Put them up for 6 hours with a higher starting price than paid and a bin a little more. IF THEY SELL BONUS IF NOT YOU STILL HAVE THEM. You will be surprised how much money you will make doing that every night. Then buy them back cheaper or buy other players. Don’t get stuck on favourite players or want to keep anyone until you have lots of coins.
- Stop buying packs. The chances of getting a very high value player are so small you will be wasting money. Gamble when you have lots of coins if you really want to.
- Try to buy on a Monday between 5pm and 7pm UK time our research shows this generally is the best day to buy players.
- Always search on the player you are wanting to deal in. You can then compare values and will catch bargains easier. Don’t do general searches as you won’t be able to work out the best prices at the time you are searching. Remember prices are always changing so change the filters to search on the player you are wanting to buy and sell. The FUT servers are always dodgy so also try searching without adding the position or club. So instead use league and then defender/midfielder/forward. As some players don’t show up using full search criteria.
- Search for players with pace and overall high stats. Especially silver players in the Championship or popular European leagues
- Buy In Form players who are likely to get upgrades in February. Ever year EA release new upgraded versions of cards and the In Form versions get automatically upgraded (the normal cards stay the same).
- Buy players just before really big games like the Champions League group match or a big rival match. Player prices will rise during the game of anyone who plays really well.
- Another good time to buy players is before the start of new tournaments and just after they have finished. For example a new 4000 coin tournament starts for silver players only. People start to sell their gold players to quickly buy silver players. So popular premiership players etc drop in value. This is when we buy our Premiership players. Selling any silver ones we had for big profit. As the tournament closes and a new Spanish league tournament
starts people get rid of their silver players and start buying Spanish. Guess what we do. Buy our silver players back much cheaper ready for when they are high in value again. If a 5 star 5000 coin tournament starts the Premiership players go up in value so guess what – we sell them.
- Once you have a few hundred thousand coins start looking at inform players. If you buy the previous week In Form players during the current TOTW release they are lower in price and do go up again a few days later.
- Try our double in form trick for big profits. Can take time this one but very big reward. Full details on our blog http://fifaaddiction.com/2422/double-inform-trick
- DON’T forget EA take 5% of every sale you make on UT. So if you buy a player for 100,000 coins and then sell for 105,000 you only actually get 99750 coins. Making a loss. This is significant with very high price players. Use a calculator on sales to prevent loss or use our handy FUT tax chart – http://fifaaddiction.com/5229/fifa-ultimate-team-tax-guide.
- Above all be patient as above. If a player doesn’t sell straight away don’t keep lowering value. Certain types of players will always have a demand.
You can see how we do this over and over again in out trading to 1 million coin video below.